Notre offre d'emploi
You are part of the local HR Team and you report directly to our HR Business Partner in Brussels.
Your Key Responsibilities as an HR Officer will be the following :
· Being the team first point of contact and your key responsibility is to ensure all administrative HR tasks run smoothly.
- Overseeing the development and implementation of HR policies & procedures
- Payroll, Time & Attendance,
- Legal compliance,
- Compensation & Benefits,
- Employee Relations.
· Taking all required actions to streamline HR processes, standards and policies locally and globally
· Driving the people engagement agenda and creating a strong sense of commitment across the organization
· Ensuring excellent data quality and follow up of our HR tools
· Keeping up to date with the latest HR trends and local labour laws
· Participating in local and global HR projects and ensuring best in class rollout Your Profile
Relevant Academic Degree and at least 2 years HR experience in a generalist role
You own excellent communication skills in Dutch, French and English
You know Belgian labour law and local legislation
Advanced IT skills : Microsoft Office, desirable HR Tools SuccessFactors, Protime and eDox
You have a proactive attitude with excellent organization skills
You feel comfortable working in a complex environment
Benefits of the job:
· further develop your talent and work independently in an innovative working environment in a successful brand company.
Expérience demandée : 2-5 ans
Type de contrat : CDI